Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Design Team Introductions...

I'm so glad you are back for our Design Team intros!  Today I would like to introduce to you:

AMBER HIGHT


Here is a little something about Amber in her words:

"Hello! My name is Amber Hight. I currently live in Arizona, but in August will be moving to the Seattle area in Washington. My husband is active duty in the Air Force and it keeps us moving! We don’t have human kids, but I have two labs who I consider my kids - Luke and Jesse.

I began my crafty pursuits in 2005. I started out scrapbooking and then found my niche in card-making. I am on a couple design teams for stamp manufacturers and love what I do! Most recently, I started dabbling in art journaling and mixed media. Not for any particular reason other than I wanted to try something new. I figured I could combine my love for papercrafts with this new hobby and get to do EVERYTHING I love!

 I am so excited to get this blog challenge off the ground and hopefully meet some new friends, and maybe even drag some old friends into this new adventure with us!"

You can check out Amber's fabulous work on her blog - The Stamping Scrapbooker.

Check out this great piece Amber made:


Stayed for out next designer announced tomorrow!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment