Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Let's continue the party.....

Who is ready for our next fabulous Design Team member of Mixed Media Mojo?  I'm certainly excited!!

Our next member is:

TAMEKO MAYS


"Hi There... My name is Tameko, and I live in the BIG state of Texas, with my husband and our two kids. I started out creating scrap book layouts many years ago, but have since discovered card making, art journaling, mixed media projects, and loom knitting! Every chance I get, I run up to my guest bedroom to create something, because its relaxing to me. I have been blogging for several years. I really enjoy visiting other designer blogs, and learning new techniques. I have been blessed to meet some wonderful people on this creative journey. If you get a chance stop by my place Creating My Peace, and let me know you came by so I can come and visit you!

 Blog: www.creatingmypeace.com"

Here is a wonderful project from Tameko I know you will love:


This is a mixed media journal that Tameko created from a 21 Secrets Class.  One of the neatest things about this is, I created my very own cover paper with a variety of media.  You can visit her blog HERE for more details on this beautiful project!

How excited are you?  I do hope you are getting excited for these fun challenges!  One more fabulous designer to introduce to you tomorrow so stay tuned!

Be sure to invite your friends over here and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss a thing!

Till tomorrow!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment