Monday, March 23, 2015

Meet our March Guest Designer

HI there Maria here today to share a little something about our March Guest Designer Kathy!

Meet Kathy:


Here is a little something about Kathy:


"Hi! I'm Kathy, a Southern Californian native who now lives in upstate New York. I'm a RN who loves creating. I currently belong to the design teams of Open-Minded Crafting Challenges, Send A Smile 4 Kids, Sketch Saturday, Cards in Envy, Try Stampin' on Tuesday, and Repeat Impressions. I was thrilled to be asked to design for March's Mixed Media Mojo challenge and I hope you enjoy my ATC's.  Please stop by and see me at https://craftynurse4u.wordpress.com/"

Kathy shared a great project this month for our current challenge with is: Theme: ATC Cards and the Twist: create a pair.  You may have seen this earlier this month but they rock so let's share them again!



Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment: