Monday, June 29, 2015

Play Play Play !!!!

Hi there my lovelies

Tracy here with today's Mixed Media Monday.....


Sometimes you just want to play, to start throwing down colours with no plan and no intention, to let the process take you where it wants to !!!

It's not very often that I use yellow on a page but I think that all the rubbish weather we have been having lately has forced me to think of another way to get a little sunshine in my life. I love the brightness and intensity it gives to this page and the fun vibe radiating from it. 


For this journal page I didn't even think about the colours I was adding, I decided to just grab them out of the basket and started smearing them on with my fingers, rubbing the paint into the paper,  as well as getting my brushes out to paint circles and twirls and random marks. 


It's so much fun to use limited supplies and to pick up what's around you to use on your page..... I had some book pages on my desk and a roll of washi tape so I threw those into the mix too, adding them to my page. 


I had a great time creating this page. Try it for yourself.....just let go, use what's to hand and create intuitively.... You may be surprised at what you can create when you truly allow yourself to be free. 

Have a fabulous day
Tracy
Xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderfully fun and love colors! So joyful, love it!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the joy of creating! Fab page Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the concept of "Randomness" sometimes we over think when it isn't necessary.I love the creative freedom this way of working evokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, I love the randomness of it and the colours are fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies. You are very kind xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very fun - thanks for the encouragement to let go and create

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete