Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring tag tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
Ann here and I've got a quick tutorial for you on how I made my tag for our current challenge, Spring with the added twist of Showers. Enjoy!


This is what my project looked like:

Step 1 : Apply a layer of gesso. Let it's dry. Simply scribble various colors of distress crayons directly on the tag and smudge the colors by rubbing with my fingers to blend.

Step2 : I using a palette knife and Golden's Molding Paste to apply a stenciled design on the tag to form a rose image.

Step 3 : Using MFT's "HB Background", stamping randomly.

Step 4 : Stamping the "Water Effects" on the top one-third of the tag.

Step 5 : Die-cutting the Sizzix's "Wildflowers" from black card stock.

Step 6 : Wrapping string around the bottom of tag numerous times and glue the sentiment on it.

And this is the completed tag. I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our April Challenge. Can't wait to see what you make to link up and as always, happy creating!

Hugs & Love


Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment